Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Sewing Room

Most girls dream about one day having a house with a walk-in closet or a swimming pool; I dream about having a sewing room. A room all to myself where I can finally decant all my drawers and cupboards full of fabrics into. I would have an inspiration board on the wall and vintage sewing machines on display....there will be little drawers full of scraps and pretty jars full of vintage cotton reels, buttons and ribbon....an ironing board, an antique manneqin and absolutely NO pet hair !!!!








1 comment:

  1. Hello Hayley, Oh to have a sewing room too! I sew on the kitchen table so am constantly having to move it all when we need to eat.
    Great choice of photographs...would love that white chest of drawers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments.........its nice to know that someone reads the blog xx